Thursday, December 8, 2011

What wasn't a blog post now is I suppose

Faithful

I know....it's been a while. I don't write, I sat down in an effort tonight, but I could not do it once again. Oh how I love You Lord. How I adore You. How I could understand how You would have no idea I did because I have a funny way of showing it.

But I do love You. I do long for You. You are my only Hope. You are my Reason.......and still nothing....but love...hidden and squelched and desperate for perfection of self and faithfulness of self.
But You...You are always....Faithful.

Faithful:

STEADY IN ALLEGIANCE OR AFFECTION; LOYAL; CONSTANT

Yes. That is You. Steady in Your allegiance.....Steady oh so Steady in Your affections...so Constant...so Loyal.

You are unfailing, unending, unceasing, chasing, captivating, overtaking Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment